Screw the quadractor
OK, so long ago I posted a bit about this goofy tractor some guy was selling on eBay. It was called a quadractor. Since then hits to this page have been greater than all my other posts, combined. While it helps my overall numbers it’s disappointing to see my stories dwarfed in comparison.
Beware the monkey demon
Observing in a dream my father’s near death experience. Such a way to start the day. The nurse’s scream woke me and everything turned out OK.
- I just wrote a joke so stupid that I’m not even going to burden you with it.
- What is the deal with all the disco balls in commercials?
- I dream of random people doing arbitrary things in assorted places.
- My blind daughter has better fashion sense than mine.
- If the teddy bear has a knife, it’s not really a “teddy” bear.
A Writing Success
This morning, while still in bed, I had a story idea. This happens often. The problem is that I never get up and write it down so they all tend to get lost. This morning though I actually did get up and wrote out the idea. Success!
The Stress/Blood Sugar paradox
So I’m stressing myself out. This raises my blood sugar. I get stressed about my high blood sugar. It goes higher. So much fun.