Riding Strong – Blood Sugar Down
As my blood sugar works its way down, slowly, I’m feeling stronger on the bike. I’m getting multiple personal best times on Strava for every ride. I’ve had more sub 120 readings this week than in the past several months. That’s a good thing. I’m still having occasional random highs, but the average score is down 100 points since two weeks ago.
I’ve now spent an entire week with my weight below 200 pounds. The low so far is 196.2.
- The sun is trying to shine. The wind is holding its tongue. The road is clear. Time to ride.
- I just found out that there are 7 different indoor football leagues. Can’t we all just get along?
- I never thought it could happen but I think I’m Happy Pottered out.
- If Donald Trump doesn’t stop talking I’ll never finish my “Things I hate about Trump” list.
- I just learned that milk rainbows are a thing.
Photo by tjmwatson